Sunday, October 08, 2006

yikes...

So here's the weekend recap. I know you are all dying to hear it.

Thursday night, I led my volleybal team to a victory with 0 aces, 0 kills, 0 digs, and probably 5 hits out of bounds. It was great to be hoisted onto the shoulders of my team mates and carried around like a king.

Friday was spent in reading, watching DVD's, reading some more, watching Battlestar Galactica.

Saturday consisted of some minor errands running and atending the UK/USC Football game-for free. Courtesy of Ian Canada.

Today was sleeping in until almost 11(church at night this week), eating lunch at Sonic, watching "The Departed," and writing this blog.

Good times.

Something strange keeps happening to me. I've written about this a LONG time ago back when I first made my prospective student visit to Asbury. It seems everywhere I go, I see familiar faces.

Its like I have seen these people before in a dream, or...I don't know how to explain it.

I have a rediculous theory and I will run it by you for you to trash and pscyhoanalyze me. What if there are only like 100 faces? Maybe 1000 faces? The number isn't as important as the idea I am thinking about.

What if there were a set number of faces in the world, and everyone is just a slight variation of one of those faces? Could that be? This is the stuff I think about when I am alone with my brain.

I know this is a weird little post. I'm a little bored. I shouldn't be though. I've got plenty of work to do.

And church to go to.

peace out,
hersch

4 comments:

Geoff said...

About the faces... I thought the same thing because whenever I create a player on Madden there are only a few choices. This explains everything!

Cheryl said...

wow geoff i think you are on to something - when i used to play SIMS online there were only a set number of faces, hair choices, skin colors, and clothes. i was stuck for 2 years with a lovely pair of red pants and an ugly blue sweater. and i looked like several other people in the game - funny though no one else ever had that outfit. hmmmm.

Herschel said...

I didn't realize you guys were so good at trashing other people. I almost didn't pick up on your sarcasm. It was so subtle.

Geoff said...

I do know what you are saying, Herschel, because I am always saying, "you know who that person looks like?" And everywhere we've moved we get to know people who look and act just like people we knew from the last place. It's kind of freaky, really...