Tuesday, October 24, 2006

so...


December 15, a Friday night mind you, is not only my last day of finals, but also the night of a concert I was hoping my proximity to Cinncinatti would bring me the oppurtunity to attend-----Over the Rhine.

Over the Rhine will be here in Lexington on December 15. I would like to invite you guys to come down and chill that day, and then we can drive back up Saturday caravan style.

Also, big shout out goes to NFB for the banners to Save Darfur and Worldvision!

That's all for now. I'm going to go eat some Easy Cheese.

peace out,
hersch

5 comments:

NFB in NYC said...

Dec. 15th..My last day also. So it doesnt look like I'll make it to Lexington.

You better not be huffing the easy cheese..

Amy said...

Easy cheese!!! Oh my gosh! Share!!!

Jules said...

I'm thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT's tempting. Not sure if I can manage it, but I'll give it some serious consideration--they are awesome!

Herschel said...

now..there is a hotel on campus and its really nice but also cheap..like 40 bucks so think about it