Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ouch....seriously....ouch...

So I am finally back at Asbury after what proved to be a very very LONG weekend.

Friday morning, I was rudely awaken by the most intense pain I've ever experienced. At 4:30 in the morning, we drove to the ER at Fairfield to discover I have a kidney stone. I still haven't passed it so keep me in your prayers.

Presbytery wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I am currently sitting in class, trying to stay awake. My painkillers definitly are wanting me to go to sleep, but I have a test Thursday and need to be here to help prepare.

It was good to go home. It was good to see people. But I am finding that Asbury feels more like home than I thought it should by now. I found mself longing to come back and actually work. Weird.

That's about all I have for right now. I'll try to write with more substance when I'm not doped up.

peace out,
hersch

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's probably better to write about substance when you're doped up.

Herschel said...

could be...

Anonymous said...

prayers...

Jules said...

hope you're feeling better, man! It was so good to have you home this weekend even if I didn't get to play catan!

Dena G said...

Hey...praying for you, my friend. Hope you're feeling better. It's always good to see you. :-)

Matt W said...

hey why don't you come visit sometime??!!!

Herschel said...

sure matt...florida is only a hop, skip, and a jump away...ill be there this afternoon

Geoff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geoff said...

So I was thinking...does this make you a stoner?

Herschel said...

yep...a kidney stoner!! yuck yuck yuck

Dena G said...

R U still stoned? ;-)