Tuesday, November 28, 2006

oh my goodness...


So today is just one of those days.

I found myself complaining a lot-virtually taking a dump on Matt's email client. Sorry buddy.

It has been a day and its only 2 in the afternoon, but you know what? I am still better off than most of the world and that makes me sad that I am complaining.

I mean, overslept and missed breakfast, but at least I have breakfast available to miss.




I have to buy new tires. For my very own car, that is paid for.
I am typing this on my own computer.
I have a nice padded chair under my butt.
I have clothes.
I have heat.
I have all that I need.

And I am complaining. What a waste.

Sorry God.

Sorry Matt.

peace out,
hersch

9 comments:

Matt W said...

It's OK.

Anonymous said...

where's the pity party, and what beer should i bring?

NFB in NYC said...

it happens to all of us hersch. hope things are better tomorrow!

Cheryl said...

The sun will come up tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun! When your stuck in a day that's gray and lonely - you just pick up your chin and grin and say - Tomorrow Tomorrow I love ya Tomorrow You're only a day away! Everyone now!

NFB in NYC said...

cheryl.

please.

Matt W said...

Yes, Cheryl. Please ...


... Continue!!!

Amy said...

Funny....I was in the same state yesterday. Complain, complain, complain....

I'll never get that song out of my head now....thanks Cheryl.

Geoff said...

... but griping is so much more fun than being happy and positive and realizing the billions of ways I am blessed and reasons I have to be thankful.

NFB in NYC said...

Matt...I'll bite you.