Saturday, November 25, 2006

deja vu was one of my favorite games for the original Nintendo...

So I've been here before.

I'm sitting in the recliner in the living room of my parents house and I am looking at Geoff's blog. On the TV is Inside the NFL and I am having deja vu of having deja vu. Weird.

I hope everyone's holiday went well. Mine was really good. I was surprised. Not that it usually isn't good, but it just seemed extra nice this year. I think it had to do with the fact that for the first time in 2 years I feel I am doing something worthwhile with my life.

I also have just been really blessed to get to be home and see my family and friends this week. I miss my friends while I'm at school and I have been trying to soak up all the time with them this week that I can.

Also, Longbrake, I stole your idea. After listening to your sermon I felt compelled to have some sort of Christmas dinner at our church as well for families in our community who we have relationships with that might not have anywhere else to go--so kudos good sir. We'll find out this week if the session approves it.

Anyways yall, its bed time.

peace out,
hersch

1 comment:

Geoff said...

I think the meal is a cool idea. When I lived in Millington a bunch of people had no family living in the area so there would be like 40 people do a carry-in meal on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It was really cool.