Monday, September 04, 2006

on the verge...

So seminary starts tomorrow...

So much stuff to think about.
"How will I pay for this?"
"How can anyone know God's will for sure?"
"Does God even have a specific plan?"
"How many stupid questions can I put in this little section?"

Seriously. It is a bit overhwelming to be where I am. I am surrounded by giants. Some of my peers(as if I could call these people peers) have given up everything to follow God here. They have left their families back in Africa or East Asia or whereever else you want to name---all in pursuit of God's will for thier lives.

And yet God has brought me here as well. Wow. I don't know what else I can say besides that at this point.

I am so thankful.

I guess you could call this a resurgence of wHizzle dIzzle? Don't expect it to be updated as much as previously updated. Unless I am bored. Which I doubt. I have 17 books for 3 classes. Does anyone know CPR?

Anyways, thats it for now folks.

peace out,
hersch

No comments: