Sunday, January 14, 2007

So I am sitting in my room, minding my own business when...




For those unfamiliar with the new MacBook computers, they have a built in camera and program that can be used to take such hilarious pictures as the ones you see.

Suffice it to say that in my boredom I will bring up this program and make funny faces and take pictures. For some reason, I cannot makke a funny face without making a funny noise to go along with it.

Today in my room I was doing making a funny face while making a strange Truman Capote-esque sound when my roommate walks in. For those of you who don't know, my roommate is from Singapore and though he can speak English fairly well, some things still get lost in translation. This is one of them. Instead of trying to explain myself, I simply acted as if nothing happened.

Am I embarrassed you ask? Yes. Yes I am.

peace out,
hersch

8 comments:

Jules said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

maggie said...

i think i feel nervous about the amount of free time on your hands....

Geoff said...

simply stunning

Amy said...

you're.......uh......cool.

NFB in NYC said...

ditto, julie.

Dena G said...

You are TOOOOO funny!! I love it!

Cheryl said...

Were you supposed to be studying when you were doing this?

Geoff said...

Why won't you call me. Do you not love me anymore?